Thursday, May 14, 2009

Movin On Up

Last night we saw the premiere of up. Dressed to the nines in a bow tie. It was pretty legit. In fact it was awesome. I am awake and really tired so let's see how that plays out in this blog.

So up. watched it with 3D glasses. It was legit. I think 3D is still in it's pioneering stages, but I can imagine like in a year or two we will basically be in the movies, i'm pretty stoked.

But yea Pixar continually just cranks out those great ones. Everyone should go see up, especially if you have liked Wall-E and Monsters Inc. Etc. It just keeps coming.

Yesterday was sweet, I started my internship and stuff so I got to run some errands do and that whole thing. My adventures brought me through some pretty sweet hotels. The Carlton and and Martinez are no joke.

The Red Carpet was legit too. When I was on it at the later screening of up, we had a lot pictures being taken and stuff and I felt so legit unitl they were handing out cards for us to go buy them haha.

Anyways I should most likely go take a nap. My thoughts are scatter brained for sure ( surprise surpise)

Before I depart though I just want to leave you with a thought of the day.

Yesterday I learned something really important that I would say is well, really important. Well maybe it's a couple things. For confidential reasons I won't be dropping how I came to this conclusion but basically I think everyone who is reading it should really be thankful of where they are. Yea we don't always look this way and that, and maybe we don't have this or that, but You have something! and that is what is important. There is something about you that is awesome, and great and can set you a apart. And maybe you have a couple of things going against you.

This just means you get to experience life in a whole new light. You can still persevere through i'm convinced about anything. It comes down to who you are, and what you hold on to. They sky's the limit. Look UP.

Haha no pun intended. But seriously. Keep thinking and letting those brains work. Payce.

No comments:

Post a Comment